Access this TemplatePolicy FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) projects almost always include an RFP and a vendor demo. Each of these steps requires communication with a variety of different vendors. Info-Tech's standard letters provide a starting point to initiate these phases of the project.
Receiving completed RFPs and a demo requires communication. These editable sample letters include:
- Sample ERP RFP solicitation letter.
- Friendly reminder note to vendors that have not responded.
- Forceful reminder note appropriate for vendors that have provided incomplete responses.
- Process update note.
- Notification letter for demo candidates.
Use Info-Tech's standard letters to provide a starting point for soliciting vendor RFPs and setting up scripted demos.
Already a member?