Access this Template/Policy and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Issuing a Request for Proposal (RFP) is a critical step in your vendor selection process. Use this template as a starting point based on your responses in your archiving strategy. This document provides for a clear and concise single RFP.
- The Statement of Work
- Proposal Preparation Instructions
- Scope of Work
- Specification & Requirements
- Vendor Qualifications & References
- Budget & Estimated Pricing
- Vendor Certification
A detailed RFP saves time in the selection process and ensures that you select a best-fit solution for the organization.