Disaster recovery and security issues are increasingly important for enterprises of all sizes. Info-Tech's "Disaster Recovery on a Budget" will assist SMEs in defining, developing, and maintaining a complete disaster recovery solution. The following essential questions are answered in detail in this In-Depth Report:
- What constitutes a complete business continuity solution?
- How can the enterprise develop a comprehensive disaster recovery program?
- What technology options are available to support the infrastructure?
- What role does management play in the DRP process?
- What options are available for SMEs with regards to outsourcing?
In the past, the need for immediate recovery did not exist, and the technology was only available at the large enterprise level. Data protection technologies are now becoming more affordable for the SME and outsourcing all or part of the business continuity process has become a viable avenue for smaller enterprises.