Access this Tool and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
A typical data center relocation project should involve twelve to eighteen months of pre-planning before the move takes place. Understanding the tasks involved in planning a relocation helps to organize and schedule the move team’s time and resources to ensure the project stays on track.
Complete with an example of project tasks and timeline, this tool will help you:
- Establish a detailed task list and timeline for the relocation project
- Set expectations and objectives for key task owners
- Monitor tasks and timelines to ensure the project is on track
- Document all issues and resolutions experienced in this phase
- Report on project progress
Use this planning tool to track tasks, timelines, issues, and provide project progress reports.