A typical data center relocation project should involve twelve to eighteen months of pre-planning before the move takes place. Understanding the tasks involved in planning a relocation helps to organize and schedule the move team’s time and resources to ensure the project stays on track.
Complete with an example of project tasks and timeline, this tool will help you:
- Establish a detailed task list and timeline for the relocation project
- Set expectations and objectives for key task owners
- Monitor tasks and timelines to ensure the project is on track
- Document all issues and resolutions experienced in this phase
- Report on project progress
Use this planning tool to track tasks, timelines, issues, and provide project progress reports.