Access this Premium Resource and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
An effective Employee Performance Evaluation (EPE) program should be planned carefully so that it encompasses not just the design of a new rating system, but also a comprehensive approach to the evaluation process that will root, grow, and flourish as the enterprise's management philosophy.
This research note takes an in-depth look at creating an EPE program for the enterprise. Key topics discussed include:
- The definition of EPE, why it's used, and prerequisites to successful implementation of the program.
- Different EPE techniques widely used at enterprises.
- Barriers to the success of EPE programs.
- Tactical recommendations for EPE program implementation.
If implemented correctly, an EPE program holds much promise for aligning IT with the business and dramatically improving efficiencies.