Access this Video FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Short term tactics for addressing a chaotic data architecture are centered around keeping the chaos from worsening. Organizations facing chaos should:
- Identify issues in the current integration infrastructure.
- Start documenting architecture.
- Chose a model architecture to work towards.
- Leverage business projects to get data integration work done.
- Define standards for integration development.
Long term strategies should be considered in the context of the end goal, an optimized data architecture, include working towards the chosen model architecture, building executive support, and enforcing standards.
Already a member?