The Cloud Strategy Workbook will guide you through the process of:
- Reviewing current IT architecture processes and people to assess at a high level the effort required to move to the cloud.
- Understanding the perceived benefits of migrating and/or deploying a given service in a cloud.
- Reviewing the cloud preparedness implications of the service including security and compliance, availability and reliability, data and app integration, and enabling infrastructure requirements.
- Recording and evaluating risks, challenges, and risk mitigation strategies.
- Building a project plan to execute on the cloud strategy which accounts for task ownership and management along a timeline.
Use this tool in conjunction with the project blueprints and workshops, Outsource IT Infrastructure to Improve System Availability, Reliability, and Recovery and Own the Cloud: Strategy and Action Plan.