Access this Template/Policy and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Changes to IT applications (or infrastructure) must be managed properly to avoid disrupting the normal operation of the enterprise. Effective change management requires the establishment of a solid policy. However, the creation of such a document can be a time consuming and daunting task. Save time by customizing this Change Management Policy to the context of your enterprise. This policy is based on the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Management framework and covers three essential aspects:
- Roles and responsibilities in IT change management.
- The change management process itself.
- Important metrics and reporting to measure the effectiveness of the change management process.
Use this template to define a consistent approach to manage changes to the IT environment of your enterprise.
This downloadable tool is associated with the research note, "Stable Production Environments Hinge on Controlled App Change."