RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Process documentation provides guidance and step-by-step instructions for employees on how to execute the process. Info-Tech’s Business Intelligence Standard Operating Procedure is based on Info-Tech’s BI process framework, which is comprised of ten management practices:
- Process information requests
- Manage information quality
- Support end users
- Manage human resource assets
- Manage documentation assets
- Manage technical assets
- Monitor BI operation performance
- Monitor user adoption and satisfaction
- Manage innovation
- Manage communications
These BI management practices have been mapped to the three BI operating models (Light, Standard, Exceptional).