RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
The objective of the BI operations optimization project is to design a target BI operating model and define a BI operations improvement plan and roadmap that outlines and schedules steps required to implement the BI operating model and achieve the required BI operations performance level.
This Charter template defines the characteristics of the BI operations optimization project, some of which include:
- BI operations optimization project background.
- Organizational scope of BI operations.
- BI operation stakeholder needs.
- BI operation goals and measures.
- Target BI operating model.
- Selected gaps and improvement initiatives.
- Benefit and cost analysis.
- Project risks.
- Related initiatives.
- BI executive sponsor.
- Budgetary plans for business intelligence.
If approved by the project sponsor, this charter authorizes the execution of the BI operation optimization project.