RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
BI performance measures are quantified facts about the execution of the BI operation, reflecting the degree of adherence to BI standard operating procedure.
The BI Operation Performance and Value Measurement Plan tool entails the following steps:
- Step 1: Transfer the names of the previously determined BI performance measures
- Step 2: Record initial measurements of the previously determined performance measures
- Step 3: Indicate a goal measurement for each performance
- Step 4: Record a threshold for reassessment of each performance measure
- Step 5: Record measurements over time by entering the date with the corresponding performance measure
- Step 6: Analyze the BI operation goals defined earlier, refine and define supporting measures
- Step 7: Verify if baseline data exists and its quality is adequate.
Use this tool in conjunction with the project blueprint, Assess and Optimize BI Operations.