Technically sophisticated small enterprises that use advanced Web application requirements and have invested in quality assurance (QA) can benefit from automated performance testing. An automated testing tool can help IT determine an application’s performance attributes and avoid potential performance bottlenecks before deployment – when debugging costs are less expensive. Info-Tech Research Group recently evaluated five of the leading automated performance testing tools. This research note focuses on Micro Focus QALoad.
This evaluation discusses:
- Current trends in the automated performance testing market.
- Micro Focus’ vendor position.
- Key features of Micro Focus QALoad.
- Licensing, support and pricing details.
- Strengths and weaknesses of Micro Focus QALoad.
Evaluate the tool’s quality of service landscape, in terms of vendor and product viability, pricing, and licensing to determine if Micro Focus QALoad will meet QA needs in the small enterprise.