Access this Template/Policy and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
The use of authorization, identification and authentication controls ensures that only known users make use of information systems. Without authorization, identification and authentication controls, the potential exists that information systems could be accessed illicitly and that the security of those information systems be compromised.
This Authorization, Identification and Authentication Policy Template includes the following sections:
- Default policy statements that define what the enterprise must do.
- Default procedures that define how the enterprise must do it.
- Baseline recommendations to customize the template to individual enterprise requirements.
Use this and the related templates to build an efficient and effective enterprise Security Policy.