Why should you care?
- IT Security is an increasingly important business requirement due to the growth in regulatory and compliance requirements and the increase in criminal sophistication.
- Whether its intellectual property, third party data, computing infrastructure or reputation, every organization has valuable assets that need to be protected. Weak security can lead to costly mistakes.
Why use Optimize IT for Your IT Security Development?
- You get a complete set of IT Security tools all in one place.
- You have the ability to pick and choose individual tools as required to meet current needs.
- You can rely on a proven methodology for implementing a holistic security plan.
- You'll be able to assess current applications, technical infrastructure and organizational capabilities, and design projects and initiatives to strengthen assets and fill gaps to meet long-term needs of the business.
- You can easily delegate tasks to the right staff to speed up the process.
What You'll Get From the IT Security Program
We'll supply the tools that help you…
- Perform a security assessment on all of your organization’s assets, calculating impact of threats affecting the assets.
- Determine where your potential security gaps lie.
- Perform a vulnerability assessment.
- Update existing systems to correct security failings.
- Create top-level security architecture.
- Identify and fill gaps in current security policies and procedures.
- Develop security training programs.
- Build capabilities to ensure a high level of security on an ongoing basis.
- Learn how to identify and respond to security breaches.
You'll Have Access to a Complete Toolbox:
- IT Security Formalization Readiness Assessment Tool.
- IT Asset Inventory tools.
- Account and Permissions Catalogue.
- Threat Severity Calculator.
- Threat Impact Assessment Calculator.
- Threat Response Prioritization Guide.
- Solution Configuration Specification Guide.
- Work Plan Template.
- Architectural Design Decision Guide.
- Tool Implementation Specification Guide.
- Policy and Procedure Inventory and Gap Analysis Tool.
- Policy and Procedure Development Guide.
- Policy and Procedure Templates.
- Security Awareness Training and Communications Plans.
- Work Team Selection Tool.
- Incident Definition Guide.
- Incident Response Plan Development Guide.
- Breach Monitoring, Identification, and Response tools.
- Incident Reporting Template.
Developing and adhering to the security practices in this program will allow you to meet your business' security requirements.
- Identify and categorize threats and create the best action plan to rectify them.
- Ensure that your organization’s current security tools are all optimally configured and placed in the network.
- Create clear and concise policies and procedures that are right for your business’ needs.
- Educate employees on security threats and how to avoid them.
- Create mechanisms to maintain a high level of security on an ongoing basis.