Optimize the Benefits Delivery Process: Are your projects delivering business value?
This webinar occured on August 14, 2014
About This Webinar
Without a good benefits delivery process, the benefits defined in the business case are forgotten once the project is underway, and are not achieved with the project is completed.
During this webinar we discussed:
- How do you identify benefits that can actually be measured and attributed to project deliverables?
- How can you ensure that the CIO and project sponsors know whether or not projects are on track to achieve expected benefits?
- How do you integrate benefits delivery with your existing project governance process?
- How can you ensure benefits realization after the project is completed and the project team moves on?
- How can you help more projects achieving the benefits originally defined in their business cases?
This is an On-Demand webinar:
This webinar was previously recorded. To view our upcoming live sessions visit our Webinars page.