Design and Implement an Information Security Compliance Management Program
This webinar occured on March 5, 2015
About This Webinar
Design and implement an information security compliance management program
Compliance and security are two different languages; you need to be able to translate.
Many organizations today find themselves with major legal, statutory, or regulatory compliance obligations. Companies are dealing with voluntary industry frameworks that must be adhered to. Between the two categories, security leaders are looking for ways to translate these compliance obligations into actionable security requirements.
We explored the following to help us understand the research landscape:
- How do I adapt to the introduction of new compliance standards?
- How do I adapt to the update or refresh of an existing compliance standard?
- How do I take my compliance obligations and translate them into security requirements?
- What are the difficulties involved in doing so?
- What tools do I use to make this possible?
This is an On-Demand webinar:
This webinar was previously recorded. To view our upcoming live sessions visit our Webinars page.