About This Webinar
Create a Sourcing Strategy
Optimize IT resourcing, functionality, and effectiveness.
An ad hoc approach to sourcing leaves your organization vulnerable to a never ending series of complications.
Complications include sub-optimal resourcing, overspend, poor quality services, and the loss of control of strategically differentiating IT functions – all of which can lead to a negative business impact, as well as a poor perception of the department and the CIO. In the face of pressures from external forces or major IT transformations, it is necessary to have a fully developed and comprehensive sourcing strategy based on a solid framework. This project will help you recognize sourcing opportunities and make rational sourcing decisions to create a long-view roadmap for the sourcing of IT functions.
We explored the following to help us understand the research landscape:
- Why is it important to have a long-term sourcing strategy?
- What are the organizational needs to consider when thinking about sourcing?
- What sourcing options are there out there?
- How do I make tough sourcing decisions? How can I rationalize them?
- What are the best approaches to a transition to a new sourcing model?
This is an On-Demand webinar:
This webinar was previously recorded. To view our upcoming live sessions visit our Webinars page.