Application Maintenance – Is it time to get serious?
This webinar occured on March 6, 2014
About This Webinar
Despite being an important function of the IT department, most organizations view application maintenance as a necessary evil and do not give it the attention and resources it deserves. Ad hoc application maintenance results in:
- Poor application quality.
- Dissatisfied business users.
- Large amounts of rework.
- Higher costs.
During this webinar our analyst and panelists discussed the challenges they are facing and shared their key insights. Attendees weighed-in on several key polls and were able to pose questions to the group.
At this webinar we discussed such questions as:
- How do I match application/ project to maintenance effort?
- How to prioritize maintenance requests?
- What methods can be used to motivate staff to work on maintenance efforts?
- How much time should I spend on different types of maintenance tasks?
This is an On-Demand webinar:
This webinar was previously recorded. To view our upcoming live sessions visit our Webinars page.