Already a member? Sign In.
Need help? Our Trial Membership program will get you help on any IT project you're working on. You'll get access to our research, tools, advice and project help.
Human Resource Applications
Automate HR functions and workforce management activities for efficiency gains and cost savings.
- If the organization is accomplishing business goals with current HR and workforce management processes, these processes may not have to be automated.
- However, that does not mean the organization should not explore whether deploying HR apps can improve efficiency and accuracy, and save money. In most cases they’ll improve on existing manual processes.
- Even organizations that might think they are too small to benefit from HR apps, might be pleasantly surprised as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) is increasingly becoming a cost effective option for organizations of any size.
- Most organizations have an HR management system, but that is not the be all and end all of HR apps. Other solutions, such as workforce management solutions (WFMS) and applicant tracking systems can compliment a HRMS and offer additional cost savings, operational efficiencies, and better management of human capital.
- Knowing the HR app market and vendor landscapes can help organizations determine which solutions are suited to their needs.
I Need to:
Solution Road Map